This kind of ignorant response is frankly infuriating and in itself shows why wsprnet.org is going to hell to put it kindly....

I am very active in the LF/MF community and WSPR is heavily used for propagation studies, realtime band opening indication, etc.  Ask anyone in at least the US and VK LF/MF community what they think of wsprnet.org...

There are definitely spots that never make their way to the database, numerous in fact.  The poor system performance is a recurring topic in the LF/MF chat group.  Almost nightly someone complains about slow response or that the database part of the site just simply will not load.  You can't definitively say all spots are being imported into the database... from the site's vantage point there is no way of knowing what is missed due to the site being unreachable when those lost spots are coming in.

The "database" part of the site is very often extremely slow to load or never loads at all.  Eventually, without fail, on a daily basis, the page will fail to load when left open in a browser tab when it attempts to auto refresh.

I understand you are not part of the technical team, but perhaps the ones responsible can be given the message loud and clear and not continue to assume all is fine.  The site (specifically the database infrastructure) needs serious intervention.  The folks that are responsible for maintaining the site's functional integrity have failed miserably.  Time to step up or pass the responsibility on to a competent team.

73 Eric NO3M