Onno

My frustration is specifically with the seeming unwillingness of the admin team to recognize the serious system issues that have plagued the site for the last two years (at least).  If this assumption is inaccurate, then my apologies, as it is based on the comments made by the admin that posted to this list and taken as the position of the rest of the admin staff.

Countless offers for help have been made by individuals, either in expertise/time or monetary.  It seems at this point a fresh perspective and solution is warranted, as the status quo and temporary band-aides that have been performed in recent times only alleviates the issues for a short period of time.

The rest of my Email just stated observational facts.  At the end of the day, I could care less if the site works or not, I still have my own spots in the locally running WSJTx to utilize as needed.  But other folks use the mass collected data for many purposes and it's become more difficult to interact with and acquire that data and parts of the site.

Also, this has nothing to do with the map....

73 Eric