Having an issue with latest 2.54 Windows 10, 64 bit. The program works
great until time to log the contact, at which point the program continues
to run in the background, but the logging window is frozen, immovable, and
the only way to get out is to resort to the Task Manager. The system sound
occurs with each mouse click, and the other windows of the program are
inaccessible but still receiving.

Thanks, and 73

Art KD0GY