Hi,

On So 10 Jul 2011 19:33:12 CEST  wrote:

I can't find this in any of the docs, wiki, or man page.

I want to set up a KDE menu entry to launch x2go sessions automatically. This should involve a command-line something like 'x2goclient Droog' (with Droog being the session I've created), but that doesn't work. # man x2goclient
No manual entry for x2goclient
See 'man 7 undocumented' for help when manual pages are not available.
# x2goclient -h
Can't load translator (:/x2goclient_en_us) !
Can't load translator (:/qt_en_US) !
wrong parameter: -h

Otherwise, GREAT JOB on x2go peoples!  Thank you!

use the --session option of x2goclient together with an SSH pub/priv key pair...

Greets,
Mike




--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen
fon: +49 (4302) 281418, fax: +49 (4302) 281419

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B
mail: [email protected], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

Attachment: pgpBP2gBBafgv.pgp
Description: Digitale PGP-Unterschrift

_______________________________________________
X2go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to