On Friday 22 July, 2011 15:22:59 [email protected] wrote: > On Friday 22 July, 2011 14:55:21 Mike Gabriel wrote: > > Which OS? > Debian Testing - current > > > Where did you install from? > apt-get using deb http://x2go.obviously-nice.de/deb/ lenny main > as instructed on the website. > > > What version do you use? > 3.01-5 > > > I suspect you have a pretty old version. Use this in your sources.list: > > > > deb http://packages.x2go.org/debian squeeze > > > > for Debian squeeze. > > OK, so I've made this change and now x2goclient is at 3.99, although > x2goclient-cli is still back at 3.0.1-1.2. I'll give this a try.
Oh no, now I'm dead. ----------------------------------------------------------------- # apt-get install x2goserver Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable distribution that some required packages have not yet been created or been moved out of Incoming. The following information may help to resolve the situation: The following packages have unmet dependencies: x2goserver : Depends: perl-suid but it is not installable E: Broken packages ----------------------------------------------------------------- Even aptitude can't fix it. Only thing I can think of causing this is I have SSH from Unstable, which works fine. I want SSH from Unstable for elliptic curve encryption. _______________________________________________ X2go-User mailing list [email protected] https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user
