On Friday 15 July, 2011 10:19:59 Mike Gabriel wrote: > On So 10 Jul 2011 19:33:12 CEST wrote: > > I want to set up a KDE menu entry to launch x2go sessions > > automatically. This should involve a command-line something like > > 'x2goclient Droog' (with Droog being the session I've created), but > > that doesn't work. # man x2goclient > > No manual entry for x2goclient > > See 'man 7 undocumented' for help when manual pages are not available. > > # x2goclient -h > > Can't load translator (:/x2goclient_en_us) ! > > Can't load translator (:/qt_en_US) ! > > wrong parameter: -h > > > > Otherwise, GREAT JOB on x2go peoples! Thank you! > > use the --session option of x2goclient together with an SSH pub/priv > key pair...
Same problem. $ x2goclient --session Droog Can't load translator (:/x2goclient_en_us) ! Can't load translator (:/qt_en_US) ! wrong parameter: --session $ There's no man page, built-in help, or reference wiki, so I am blind. I doubt lack of a key pair is the problem here, but no idea how to set that up anyway. _______________________________________________ X2go-User mailing list [email protected] https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user
