On Friday 22 July, 2011 15:57:19 Mike Gabriel wrote: > Use this one instead for x2goserver: > > deb http://packages.x2go.org/debian squeeze heuler
OK that worked. Why? What difference does that make? Is that a dev's name? I do get a segfault saying, ----------------------------------------------------------- ONMainWindow constructor Can't load translator (:/x2goclient_en_us) ! Can't load translator :/qt_en_US ONMainWindows constructor finished, home Directory is: "/home/bill" read 2 sessions from config file Have key, starting session start new ssh connection setting SSH DIR to "/home/bill/ssh" "Authentication failed" - "Access denied. Authentication that can continue: publickey,password" ----------------------------------------------------------- and it asks me to manually log in. Well I can ssh to that machine with no password fine, as I have the ssh public key in authorized_users. > and please study > http://wiki.x2go.org > > Most of it is explained there... I did, but nothing to do with my original question. I want to build a menu entry to click directly to that machine, without the nuisance client. _______________________________________________ X2go-User mailing list [email protected] https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user
