Hi,

On Sa 23 Jul 2011 01:22:43 CEST  wrote:

On Friday 22 July, 2011 15:57:19 Mike Gabriel wrote:
Use this one instead for x2goserver:

deb http://packages.x2go.org/debian squeeze heuler

OK that worked.  Why?  What difference does that make?  Is that a dev's name?

deb http://packages.x2go.org/debian squeeze main

is code that could be considered as more reliable...

deb http://packages.x2go.org/debian squeeze heuler

Contains nightly built packages from git.x2go.org. ,,Heuler'' is the German word of a puppy seal (the X2go mascot).

I do get a segfault saying,

There is no segfault below...

-----------------------------------------------------------
ONMainWindow constructor

Can't load translator (:/x2goclient_en_us) !

Can't load translator  :/qt_en_US
ONMainWindows constructor finished, home Directory is: "/home/bill"

read  2  sessions from config file
Have key, starting session

start new ssh connection

setting SSH DIR to  "/home/bill/ssh"
"Authentication failed" - "Access denied. Authentication that can continue: publickey,password"

Send me the session profile as found in /home/bill/.x2goclient/sessions... Make sure you do not reveal secrets when posting it to the list (IP addresses, ports, etc.).

-----------------------------------------------------------
and it asks me to manually log in. Well I can ssh to that machine with no password fine, as I have the ssh public key in authorized_users.

You have to specify the SSH explicitly in the session profile...

and please study
http://wiki.x2go.org

Most of it is explained there...

I did, but nothing to do with my original question. I want to build a menu entry to click directly to that machine, without the nuisance client.

Here is the man page...
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goclient.git;a=blob_plain;f=.build_man2html/html/man1/x2goclient.1.html;hb=acdb1da43cb0d50655730f98e8bf1e6a4305b57d

What you are looking for is probably the --hide option in combination with --session and a profile that use an ssh key.

Thanks,
Mike


--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen
fon: +49 (4302) 281418, fax: +49 (4302) 281419

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B
mail: [email protected], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

Attachment: pgpA6UB85AizO.pgp
Description: Digitale PGP-Unterschrift

_______________________________________________
X2go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to