Subject: Re: FW: [Xbmc-addons] [Kodi-addons][Git Pull] skin.kover
To: jay...@outlook.com; xbmc-addons@lists.sourceforge.net
From: ro...@kodi.tv
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 04:00:55 +0100

    On 13-12-15 23:26, Jerome ERMEL wrote:

      Hi again Ronie,

        I'm sorry using your email for support but I'm not sure
          replying on the addons mailing list with such a long
          discussion makes things clean there.

        I fixed almost everything except the zip files issue I
          previously mailed you and the 211 control in skinshortcuts
          script.
        For the 211 control focus request I asked support here :

        http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=178294&pid=2186091#pid2186091

        But as you can see and as I thought this is mostly a
          "delay" issue and a "known one" ... Bob said. Control 211 gets
          the focus but IMO after kodi checked for it. As replied in the
          forum, I can ask focus to another control "not building" but
          will appear weird for the end user having the focus at the
          wrong place.

        Let me know about your decision for these 2 points ;)

        Regards

    hey Jerome,

    thanx for looking into these issues.

    the focus problem is certainly not a show-stopper, but it would be
    nice to keep the log clean from errors.

    most other skins do focus control 300 by default, would that be an
    option for you?

    another way around it would be to add a hidden button and put
    defaultfocus on that one.

    add onleft/right/up/down to 211 to that button and you should be
    good to go as well i think.

    i will get in touch with marcelveldt to check if we can work
    something out for the zip problem.

    will keep you posted.

    oh, and don't hesitate to use the addon mailing list for any
    questions/discussions,

    it's what it's there for. some info in these conversations might be
    useful for other addon devs as well :-)

    cheers,

    ronie