Subject: Re: [Xbmc-addons] [Kodi-addons][Git Pull] skin.kover
To: jay...@outlook.com; xbmc-addons@lists.sourceforge.net
From: ro...@kodi.tv
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 02:22:10 +0100

    thanx, but changing the extension isn't really a solution.

    i've asked marcel for advice, let's wait and see if he can think of
    a solution.

    either way, no worries, we'll work something out.

    oh, one thing i forget to mention in my list of skin issues:

    i couldn't figure out a way to access LiveRadio in your skin. maybe
    i'm blind? ;-)

    cheers,

    ronie