Hi,

Thanks a lot for hints. Here is the report:

1) I installed xserver-xfree86-dri-trunk and xlibmesa-gl1-dri-trunk
from http://people.debian.org/~daenzer/dri-trunk-sid/. I didnt find the
mentioned xlibmesa3-dri-trunk.

2) I installed drm-trunk-module-src package, but havent built it - I have no idea about it nor about kernel-package...

OK, I rebooted and....... new login window........

I CANNOT LOGIN EVEN AS ROOT!!!!

Switched to console, logged normally (ufffff, worked) and did startx. So I will get it fixed somehow myself, no problem.

glxgears reported first over 1000 fps but also:

libGL error: InitDriver failed

and screwing up a bit my machine (display is slooow, windows are messed
up a bit).

Starting it the second time reported 100 fps only.... consistent with other GL apps, which also are veeeeery slow.... The error is there, apps are working, but very slow.

What is wrong? Is it is this drm-trunk-module-src that I didnt built? If yes, then please, one word how to build it...

thank you!
Dominik