I sent myself a test message with nothing more than test in the body, and
yet it comes up as?

Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:04:26
UTC;[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];"$$$$$$$$$$$$ # SPAMSCORE:
10"

I have removed the $$$$$$$$$$$$ entry but why in the world would it do this,
when there was not a single $ in the emails?

Every incoming message was removed because of this and I'm just wondering
what in the world was going on. This is the contentfilter.js which I am
using.