> You're using SA, aren't you ?

No, unfortunately it doesn't work on my 2k box. Looks like others have been
working on getting it going so I am going to follow that up.

Currently I am using XMail 1.10 because of my inability to get the codes
97-99 to set properly using XScanner filter, it would see the emails and
show them in my log, but not put them in my keep dir.

Win2k Server SP 4, XMail 1.10

I removed the $$$$ entry, all I can think of is $p$g from DOS but I would
have no idea why that would be triggered here, my email with body of "test"
got deleted even... strange