> Don't you have the source code ?

Yes, I'll take a peek. Sadly however my knowlege of C is cursory at best.

My current filter works very simply, with a code at the end of the string
defining my spam

contentfilter.def entry looks like so
example string blah blah#6  <--- the spam score value

In the XScanner.c I see no entries for codes 97-99, 100 or etc, I was hoping
to get this one working because it has the ability to keep rejected emails.