> You set the "Retcode" inside the .tab file and XMail will pass the same
value to xscanner.exe, that in turn will exit with such code in case it'll
find something. I didn't do that app though, you might want to bug the
developer eventually.

I will experiment more, thanks for taking the time to hold my hand through
this thing ;-)

Documentation is a bit light for me, so if I am stuck I will shot them an
email.