I use greylisting with spf, and blacklisting.

I've been happy with it so far.  There are the problems of delays, and
the occasional server that doesn't have an spf record, and decides not
to re-try -- or when it does, it comes from a different subnet, or
changes it's "from" address... but it's not that bad.

My filter, however, is not optimal.

-John