Yes - I despise Exchange, personally.  However, talking the people
holding the money out of using Exchange and going with LDAP/IMAP is like
telling them that their father is a moron.  They look dumbfounded and
then proceed as if nothing was said.  I host entirely on FreeBSD and I
am just doing SPAM/AntiVirus filtering for this particular client.

At any rate, the strange part is that each of the messages I sent IS
from the same email.  So, XMail is seeing two different messages (as you
pointed out) but it is actually from the SAME send, so it must be
getting duplicated by one of the other applications(?).  So, as you
mention, there is obviously something in the configuration that is
causing the trouble.

I will keep looking into it and report what I find for posteritys sake!

Thanks,
Jeff