From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Henri van Riel
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 4:00 PM
To: Don Drake
Cc: xmail@xmailserver.org
Subject: [xmail] Re: Spammers - How to block them.

Hello Don,

> Check into configuring in server.tab [CustMapsList].

> This should help a lot.

I've changed the default setting, which is not working very well, to
this:
dnsbl.sorbs.net.:1,bl.spamcop.net.:1,relays.ordb.org.:1,combined.njabl.org.:
1,psbl.surriel.com,:1,blackholes.mail-abuse.org.:1,dialups.mail-abuse.org..:1

And it *does* help a lot!

Maybe this antispam list is helpful to others as well.

Thanks!

--
Henri.