On 2024-03-05 Dennis Ens wrote:
> The files specifically were good-1-arm64-lzma2-1.xz and
> good-1-arm64-lzma2-2.xz and good-1-riscv-lzma2-1.xz and
> good-1-riscv-lzma2-2.xz. These did seem to work fine when I tried
> with xz, but not with xz-java. Do you think there might be a fix
> available for this soon?

XZ for Java 1.9 doesn't have ARM64 or RISC-V filter. The master branch
has ARM64 filter. RISC-V filter will likely be there this week.

The XZ for Java development is becoming active again but it may still
take a while until the next stable release is out. A few other things
are waiting in the queue from the past three years.

--
Lasse Collin