Anders Hessellund Jensen wrote:
Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
With that said, I think that we are treading in that gray area called personal preference and that no one can reasonably throw a technical veto on any of the above solutions; though there is one exception of _requiring_ 3rd party loggers, which I think we have a consensus on that being a bad thing in light of our inclusion of Harmony. I think that everyone has had their say and that we are ready for a vote. If there are no objections by Wednesday, I'll start such a vote.

Please start the vote. I would gladly do it myself, but I'm not so sure about what is required for a vote.

Best regards,
Anders

Same here, I'm not sure either. Should this be a multiple choice vote or a vote that just presents the option which seems to have the most support / least resistance (based on earlier emails) and checks that there is no veto?

Regards,
Lars