From: Anthony Wu <wu...@yahoo.com.sg>
Sender: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 21:02:36
To: <Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: Buddhist meditation practices

Siska,

I am glad you understand Chinese. What I have been trying to do is to avoid
being a laughing stock when they insist the word 'just sit' can carry an
additional sense of 'clear mind'. It is more so when you show the Chinese
characters to those who know them(as real Chinese, not adapted by Japanese),
However, my efforts are misunderstood as being malignant. So I had better stop.

In reality, I am in full agreement with 'sitting directed to no object, and
attached to no content.'

Anthony