Anthony,  Why doesn't my scare tactics work with you?

Boo!

...Bill!


--- In [email protected], Anthony Wu <wuasg@...> wrote:
>
> Siska,
> Â
> Your mail server is working all right. Only some aggressive members of
this site have all disappeared: ED, Steve, Mike, Mayka etc. Maybe Bill
scared them away.
> Â
> Anthony
>
> --- On Tue, 21/6/11, siska_cen@... siska_cen@... wrote:
>
>
> From: siska_cen@... siska_cen@...
> Subject: Re: [Zen] Pain: Suck it up or puss out?
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Tuesday, 21 June, 2011, 8:25 AM
>
>
> Â
>
>
>
> > but in fact I think I've broken my mail server somehow again.
>
> I thought it just has been rather quiet lately.
>
> Siska
>
>
> From: "Jane" chris@...
> Sender: [email protected]
> Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:55:00 -0000
> To: [email protected]
> ReplyTo: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [Zen] Pain: Suck it up or puss out?
>
> Â
>
>
>
> --- In [email protected], siska_cen@ wrote:
> > > The unconditioned is present whether I amperforming my oddly
derived version of zazen or whether I am trying towin an argument with
my eleven year old.
> >
> > Yes, the unconditioned is there, but whether 'you' are unconditioned
in any of those acts?
>
> "me" is not something that unconditioned applies to.
>
> Pardon the delay in replying - I'm not been getting any mail from the
forum. (I was astonished at the lack of words - surely everyone had been
swept up into a grand realization of reality, making words and listservs
utterly superfluous, but in fact I think I've broken my mail server
somehow again.
>
> --Chris
>
> >
>


Reply via email to