Merle,

Well, I haven't even viewed one Second.

Each of us *does* know best.

We are a Multitude (of Attitudes; Vicissitudes; and Pulchritudes?).

I'm like Bill!, in that I look at Links if posters use them to support or 
embellish or illustrate their own original or at least authentic points, in 
their posts.  This is one of the first points I made upon returning to this 
Forum this Century and this Millennium.  Check the record of posts on the 
Website if you want. 

It's you posters I care about.

Even you poster-children.

Else, I have no time to open videos or plow thru texts.

No Pointie, no Lookie.

Help us out!  Life is short.

Lead us to water by leading us, not by cut-and-paste shoving.  This I beg to 
urge you.

(lot of mileage out of that last line, lately)

TNX!,

--Joe

> Merle Lester <merlewiitpom@...> wrote:
>
> [snip] bill... you only taste one mouth full of the cosmic soup then say oh i 
> know best [snippeth]



------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to