Mike,

Correct.

As I've said over and over, illusion recognized as illusion is reality, but
illusion taken for reality is illusion.

The thought in your head of "Edgar being a member of a boy band" is a perfect
example. It's a real thought but the thought is illusory.

Now extend that to the entire world you think you live in and YOU'VE GOT IT!
Because the entire world you think you live in is a construct of your mind. It
exists so it is real, but it is an illusion.

Edgar