Edgar and Mike,

So...Edgar has his thoughts.  Mike has his thoughts.  Merle has her thoughts.
I have my thoughts.  We all make them and we all terminate them.  And they are
all DIFFERENT!  So are you really telling me that you think there is a
different set of reality for each person on this planet that they make and
terminate all on their own?  That's about as dualistic as you can get.  Are you
telling me you believe reality is dualistic?

What you are describing is certainly not what I'd call reality.  I'd could call
that individual perspectives, or perceptions - anything but  reality.

And as you know I call them all illusions.

If you do decide to continue to call thoughts reality, please call them what
you are really describing - realities - individual, customized, temporary
realities.

...Bill!