I too went to the ChanCenter and also enjoyed many readings today.

I don't know where I found the following link,
http://amidatrust.ning.com/

but they were offering a link to a free kindle book from amazon called
'Not Everything is Impermanent' by Dharmavidya David Brazier.

I was too late to get the free book but the web site has some free audios
taken from the book and I downloaded them.  They also have a podcast
that has not been updated yet.

If you find the free audios for the book Not Everything is Impermanent,
right click on the link to each individual file and save as mp3 or wave form
to your documents.  You can listen to them at your leisure and then
can determine if you want to read the book or not.