The opensolaris.org site will be transitioning to a wiki-based site
soon, as described here:

http://www.opensolaris.org/os/about/faq/site-transition-faq/

I think it would be best to use the new site to collect this
information because it will be much easier for community members
to contribute.

I'll provide a heads up when the transition, which has been delayed,
is complete.

Cindy