Sorry to beat the dead horse, but I've just found perhaps the only
written proof that OpenSolaris is supportable.  For those of you who
deny that this is an issue, its existence as a supported OS has been
recently erased from every other place I've seen on the Oracle sites.
Everyone please grab a copy of this before they silently delete it and
claim that it never existed.  I'm buying a contract right now.  I may
just take back every mean thing I ever said about Oracle.

http://www.sun.com/servicelist/ss/lgscaledcsupprt-us-eng-20091001.pdf