> Now, if someone would make a Battery FOB, that gives broken SSD 60
> seconds of power, then we could use the consumer **** SSD's in servers
> again with real value instead of CYA value.
You know- it would probably be sufficient to provide the SSD with _just_ a big
capacitor bank. If the host lost power it would stop writing and if the SSD
still had power it would probably use the idle time to flush it's buffers. Then
there would be world peace!

Yeah- got a little carried away there. Still this seems like an experiment I'm
going to have to try on my home server out of curiosity more than anything else
:)