The database is MySQL, it runs on a Linux box that connects to the Nexenta
server through 10GbE using iSCSI. Just a short question - wouldn't it be
easier, and perhaps faster, to just have the MySQL DB on an NFS share? iSCSI
adds complexity, both on the target and the initiator.

Also, are you using jumbo frames? That can usually help a bit with either
access protocol

Vennlige hilsener / Best regards

roy
--