On 03/20/11 08:57 PM, Ian Collins wrote:
Has anyone seen a resilver longer than this for a 500G drive in a riadz2 vdev?

scrub: resilver completed after 169h25m with 0 errors on Sun Mar 20 19:57:37 2011
              c0t0d0  ONLINE       0     0     0  769G resilvered

I didn't intend to start an argument, I was just very surprised the resilver took so long.

This box is backup staging server (Solaris 10u8), so it does receive a lot of data. However it has lost a number of drives in the past and the resilver took around 100 hours hence my surprise.

The drive is part of an 8 drive raidz2 vdev, not overly full:

 raidz2      3.40T   227G

--
Ian.