Hi Brian,

Also, I personally would recommend Wordpress over Blogger. Obviously
it's nice that Blogger hosts you blog for you, but it seems to fall well
short of the kind of customization and extensibility Wordpress offers.
Plus it just seems to make sense: Wordpress is Open Source and is
supported by a large community of people who write plugins and themes,
and offer technical advice and support for, the project. Sound a little
familiar? The only downside is someone would have to offer hosting, a
domain and set up a MySQL database for it. All of this is easy enough to
do, but not free.

should we find enough regular contributors, finding a place to host a Wordpress instance shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'm a bit hesitant, because in the past, people often offered contributions, but in reality, only one regular contributor -- Gabriel Gurley, thanks a lot again! -- is posting. Without more authors, thinking of a new technical infrastructure, doesn't make much sense, I fear. :|

Florian