Hello,

On Thu, Apr 28, 2022, at 20:57, me wrote:
> The desire to make the change is definitely there. I echo Walter’s
> passion and statements.

+1
> I also agree w/ Sam that this isn’t going to be easy to accomplish.

+1

> Perhaps a starting point would be to answer these questions in concert:
> - what is the LOE to perform the rebranding/renaming?
> - are there enough volunteers within the organization willing to participate?
> - what does the community think?
>
> I want to emphasize that this last question is a point of no return. If
> we start creating surveys and asking about our brand, it’s going to
> chum the waters.

Agreed. I would have thought to make a poll in the community first- briefly
explain the issue and see what the community (non-binding) vote is - just
checking sentiments.

I am afraid there will be a lot of headwinds.  But based on the outcome one
could decide if its more work to explain the issue or actually solve the issue.

Also a quick poll could stir up some people who are interested in helping.

Cheers,
Christian