On Thu, Apr 28, 2022, at 22:19, me wrote:
> Christian,
>
> Were you thinking of an internal poll? That’s actually a spectacular idea.

Yes, that was I was thinking. Basically a poll on members@, since (I guess)
members would eventually decide on that proposal.

> How do we go about kicking that off?

I am not so sure either, but I guess writing the poll and proposing it to
community@ would be a first step. Once decided on the content we could vote on
sending it, and then send it to members@

Others may have different ideas, but that is my first idea on it.

Thanks for calling my idea spectacular, it gives me a warm feeling, since I
didn't think of it as such :)

Kind regards,
Christian