From: "Gmail - Home" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <digitalradio@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2007 5:35 AM
Subject: [digitalradio] Building a USB Sound Interface

Hi All,

Stra nge question I am sure, but please bare with me.

I like to build a lot of my own gear, allows me to learn new things along
the way, it also saves a heap of money considering the prices some of the
interfaces are costing.
I have so far been using a soundcard and direct connection to my TS-480S/AT,
with a small interface.
Now I want to go a little further and build a slightly better one, but I
want to build one with a usb connection so it makes a quick changeover.
I have looked through Google with little success, so I am asking does anyone
know where one could find information on building a USB sound w/interface?
If not I will have to stick with my current interface.

Thanks and A Merry Christmas/Season Greetings from Sunny NZ.

Kevin, ZL1KFM.