--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, Joe Veldhuis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't know about the availability or price of these components in
NZ, but in the US you can get it all from geeks.com for under $20.

> -Joe, N8FQ
>
> On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 23:35:19 +1300
> "Gmail - Home" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Strange question I am sure, but please bare with me.
> >
> > I like to build a lot of my own gear, allows me to learn new
things along the way, it also saves a heap of money considering the
prices some of the interfaces are costing.

> > Kevin, ZL1KFM.

Kevin,

You may find the information at
http://app-rpt.qrvc.com/usbsoundfob.html helpful in your design.  This
page talks about using one the cheap USB fobs as a repeater/remote
base/autopatch controller with the Asterisk PBX ...

John -- K7VE