Hi All..as this petition only has to do with Hams in the USA i would
suggest that argument from both sides be taken to a group especially for
the subject and not be put on the other many Hams outside the
USA.....this petition has already engendered some very bad slanging
between the 2 opposing sides that other Hams not involved should not
have to put up with....

73 Davdi VK4BDJ