Yes I did.
No matter what happens if you read starting at line 4
of page 11 of the PDF file you can see that this is no more
then more damn noise from the anti-wide people.

And I'll say it again here that under FCC rules there is no such
thing as a "unattended station"  what there is (for the clueless)
"automatically controlled data station". Got it?