Why don't we just simply give the bands back to the FCC and then let
the government run emergency comm. That would solve the whole mess. (LOL)

More Government, More Regulations, More Law Suits....

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, Rodney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I too, agree with the petition!  There NEEDS to be some reining back
of some, if not A LOT of the HF, as well as VHF & UHF band operators!

>   I'm NOT a fan of Internet Radio (IRLP or Echolink).  Internet is
NOT Radio!  A LOT of these IRLP and Echo link nodes are oblivious to
the fact that there ARE other people using that particular frequency
and jump in over the top of them.  This can be life threatening in an
emergency!