Demetre,

You really need to end this conjecture about Pactor unless you have some
new information that Pactor is proprietary like Pactor 2 and Pactor 3.
If you check on the internet, you will find that Pactor is an open
protocol, while P2 and P3 "use proprietary technology controlled by one
German company, SCS Corp." Source: Wikipedia, which may not always be
definitive, can be relatively non-biased.

Here is hoping for a wonderful new year for all.