Amazing that one thinks that 1 percent can cause any type of difference,
anywhere, especially on the Phone bands. Regulation by bandwidth and not by
mode seems to be working everywhere that it is allowed.  under a bandwidth
regulatory environment, there is no "phone band."

BTW, it wasn't "winlink" that wanted anything, it was the ARRL who wrote the
proposal. There were flaws in it, but it was headed in the proper direction. it
will return as we move toward a digital future.

Steve, k4cjx, aaa9ac