Thank you for response, Matt.

Actually I am well aware that adding MX to SPF makes no sense, at least
when you use cloud mailbox providers, like G Suite, O365 etc, which have
specially tailored 'include' mechanism for their sending IPs/subnets

My question is different.
I am aware that despite MX is redundant for G Suite/O365/etc., it is still
heavily used in SPF records of many organizations and is almost always is
the second in the row, after A mechanism (thanks to many online SPF record
generators)

So I want to understand whether having MX placed in the beginning of SPF
record can cause a quicker reach of '10 DNS lookup limitation' for G Suite
senders, due to the reason that G Suite has 5 MX records (and I assume that
number of DNS queries, executed to resolve MXes to IPs, is 6 and not 1)

Regards,

*Alexander*