Marie,

Thanks very much for this overview of your early experience as an editor.
Would you mind sending this email to the editor growth team so that they
can look at your experience for ideas about what they can improve? Their
email list is called "Editor Engagement" and you can find it on
lists.wikimedia.org.

I'm also pinging Mssemantics who may be interested in your experience for
her research.

Pine