Nope and I get consistent messages on and off wiki from women saying cheat
sheets are poorly designed or people are too busy... But I don't think
surveys are being done about workshops and the guides they pass out (I
believe in throwing people into the pool to learn how to swim).

I Still stand by hand holding...personal out weighs what we attempt...

But perhaps I am old school in the world of wiki. I also lost a job to
trolls who coincidentally also disagreed with my beliefs on commons...so I
am particularly sensitive. Commons is a terrible and demoralizing place.

The women's Commons revolution won't happen anytime soon.....

Sarah