Twice during my short discussion about how to start a civility board, which
turned into a long discussion about the word c*nt, an Admin gave the link
to the Commons search results for that word, saying that showed that the
"text" of the word isn't very offensive. WTF?!

On Jul 30, 2014 7:55 PM, "Sarah Stierch" <sarah.stie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nope and I get consistent messages on and off wiki from women saying
cheat sheets are poorly designed or people are too busy... But I don't
think surveys are being done about workshops and the guides they pass out
(I believe in throwing people into the pool to learn how to swim).

> I Still stand by hand holding...personal out weighs what we attempt...
>
> But perhaps I am old school in the world of wiki. I also lost a job to
trolls who coincidentally also disagreed with my beliefs on commons...so I
am particularly sensitive. Commons is a terrible and demoralizing place.