Sorry if my previous email seemed a little harsh or confused.

I don't think a chatroom is non-confusing enough. One other way
helpees often "fail hard" is that they confuse messages sent to other
helpees as being directed at them. They don't realize it's a public
chatroom. We would need a system where a helpee can contact a helper 1:1
for this to work.

From,
Emily