I've updated the proposal with the new name: XTable. You can review it
here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/XTable+Proposal
(please also see _Project Name_ subsection)

We hope this change addresses the concern that was raised during this
discussion, helping to convey a message of neutrality to anyone interested
in contributing to the project.

We look forward to hearing from you soon. If there are no further concerns,
we would love to move forward with the VOTE as soon as possible.

-Jesús