Hi,

I think it makes sense to start a name search process asap.

I don't know if OneTable is an acceptable name (I doubt that :)), but
it's worth checking.

I did some name search already (for instance
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-205), so let
me know if you want me to help with that.

Regards
JB