Hi Carl,

Your last message did not provide many details and we have not heard back
from you after a day; I'd appreciate any updates or insights into
your thought process that you could share.

As JB mentioned, I see no reason to delay the vote to move into incubation.
Community growth is one of the main goals during incubation and I think it
is important to keep things progressing at this stage. (In addition, as
mentioned earlier in the thread, we have conducted a lot of outreach, I'd
say over and above what a typical project entering the ASF incubator would
do, which is also reflected in the initial list of committers.)

Thanks,
Jesús