Hi htdig folks,

I'm having a bit of a problem getting what I want from the htdig
configuration options. Lots of people, myself included, use htdig in
conjunction with MHonArc. In the current release version of MHonArc
(2.4.3, which I recently upgraded to) attachments may be stored in
subdirectories as following:

The first URL is the message, while the second is the attachment.
No need to follow the links, just look at their structure.

http://mail-archive.com/sinister%40majordomo.net/1997-month-08/msg00174.html
http://mail-archive.com/sinister%40majordomo.net/1997-month-08/msg00174/The_state_i_am_in.txt

My question is, using the current stable version of htdig, how
can I configure it to ONLY index messages, and not index attachments?
If I could say "Ignore everything that does not end in .html" or
"only index URLs with a certain regexp" that would do the trick.
But with the current configuration options, I just don't see how to do
this.

Thanks in advance for enlightenment.

Jeff